The device combination provides functional and technical advantages such as one power supply (batteries or rechargeable batteries), less maintenance cost and less room for operation or storage.
The sensitometer section is suitable for blue and green x-ray films. The exposition for blue and green films is manually adjustable in 5 steps. The step wedge with 21 steps has an optical step wedge constant of 0.15. The exposition homogeneity of each step is almost constant. The maximum tolerance is ± 0.01 log (H).
- Exposure colour: Selectable blue or green
- Peak Wavelength: Blue (460 ± 10) nm; Green (510 ± 10) nm
- Exposure H[lx.s]: 5 steps selectable for each exposure color
- Exposure Homogeneity: ± 0.01 log (H) for each step
- Step Wedge: 21 steps
- Reference Sensitometer: According to DlNV6868-55
- Spectral Characteristics: ANSIPH 2.19-1979 (DIN 4512-3) for light source
- Sensor Optics Size: 3 mm diameter
- Measuring Range: D = 0 – 4.5
- Measuring Accuracy: ± 2.0% for D~ 3; ± (1.5 – 2)% for D>3
- Accuracy: D = ±0.0l